05 June 2011

what i read in may


May seems to have been my month where all the books I'd requested at FVRL of top "must reads" for teens came in. Doing some research for ordering for work next year. Plus, good literature is good literature and I'm always on the hunt for new favorites. About 1/2 the titles were actual paper copies and the other 1/2 were digital books I read on my Kobo.

In May, nine were nice:
  • Enna Burning by Shannon Hale
  • Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson
  • Making Waves by Lorna Seilstad
  • Matched by Ally Condie
  • Paper Roses by Amanda Cabot
  • The Ragamuffins by Anna King
  • River Secrets by Shannon Hale
  • A Tailor-made Bride by Karen Witemeyer
  • The Twilight Saga : the Official Illustrated Guide by Stephenie Meyer

1 comment:

  1. I wrote a long, inspired comment very late last night, but my computer tried to post it anonymously and when I baulked, it flatly refused to post at all. Now, in the clear light of another day, the wording of my comment has disappeared like mist.
    Still, the heart of the matter remains. I felt so inspired to read after looking at your What I Read In May post. It made me think of all the other lists one could document. I love lists. Imagine What I Baked.... or Where I Hiked for example. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...